Friday, January 08, 2010

Belated New Year Greetings.

Happy New Year to you all. Sorry to be so dilatory in my greetings, this is a) because aged mil went back into hospital again last Saturday, b) the kids went back one day before the snow so I have had a houseful again and c) I am officially in deadline rewrite hell. So can't stop long. Would show you a picture of how pretty my garden is but the camera isn't working. Which sort of sums up my life somehow.

Anyway, was just sent this rather lovely good well wish for the New Year, from a friend, and thought I'd pass it on:

If 2010 is going to rain, let it be showers of blessings.
If it's going to be sunny, let it be sunshine to make your life shine.
If windy let it blow good tidings your way.
And if dry let it dry the evil might come your way.

I wish all my blog readers old and new (and especially the new readers who've thoughtfully found me out to let me know they enjoyed Last Christmas), the very happiest of new years. Hope many good things come your way in 2010!

3 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Thinking of you lots xxx

anniedstar said...

Hi, first time here after seeing the address in Last Christmas which I have just finished - loved it! Keep drinking that red wine and can't wait for the next instalment.

Fire Byrd said...

I've just stopped by to say I've just read your book Last Christmas.
It was a lovely read.One of those books that I wanted the happy end to go on for longer.