Friday, July 08, 2011

WOOHOO!!

Finally got my lovely shiny new website up and running. Well, I haven't the lovely Aimee Fry at The AuthorWorks did all the hard work and was very patient in the face of much technical difficulty.

Here it is.

www.juliawilliamsauthor.com

You can listen to all my soundtracks AND everything...

Also while I'm here, anyone in the Redhill/Sutton area, am signing copies of The Summer Season at Redhill Waterstone's on 16th July at 11am and Sutton Waterstone's on 16th July at 1.30pm. If you're in the area, do come and call!

And a reminder that I will be at Cadogan Hall on 21 July talking about writing and editing from 11.15am -12pm. Do come if you can!

http://www.cadoganhall.com/outtolunch/

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great looking website.
congrats!

carol

Gilli Allan said...

Hi Julia, lovely new website and congrats on the new book. Were you at the RNA conference cos I didn't see you.