Saturday, March 18, 2006

A November to Remember
by Taryn Mckeiver

"Every medical student should have a copy of this book" Lynn Faulds Wood

I lived my life over and over again on my raft. I felt safe, on my raft, completely safe. In my dreams I could steal myself away from cancer and all of my fears, I wasn't yet ready to face them...

Every so often a book comes along that makes you really sit up and take notice. A November to Remember, is such a book.

At the age of thirty, happily married with five young children, life couldn't have looked better for Taryn McKeiver.

Until the night she was rushed into hospital, in excruciating pain, and her world collapsed.

Taryn had bowel cancer - the most taboo of all cancers. And over the next two years she was to embark on the most painful and heartbreaking journey you can imagine.

With the support of her husband, Nick, Taryn was determined she wouldn't be beaten, as she clawed her way back to a life she thought lost to her forever.

Told with devastating honesty, and wry humour, A November to Remember is the hugely inspirational story of the courage and determination of an extraordinary woman battling to survive...

Published on 30 March 2006 by
Burrow Publishing,
PO Box 141,
Ashtead,
Surrey KT21 9AN

ISBN 0-9552495-0-3
Trade Paperback
Price£9.99 $17.99 e14.99
216 x 138mm
256pp

Orders via: Bertrams, Gardners, Amazon
Or visit: www.anovembertoremember.co.uk>
for further information contact: sales@anovembertoremember.co.uk

No comments: