Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stop Press!

I am doing my very first book event EVER at Blackwells in Oxford as part of the Oxfringe week. So if you're in the area come along from 1-2.30pm next Monday, 31 March. I have done events for children, I have spoken about numerous other authors books, and indeed today have taken part in a Book Week at no 4's school, but nothing dear reader seems nearly as intimidating as spending fifteen minutes reading from my own work and answering questions about it...

So with any luck I shall find a suitable passage of this to read from:



And if time permits, I may talk about the inspirations behind book two, Strictly Love which though not directly inspired by this picture, certainly shares its sentiments. But if you want to know more about that (and take part in an unique interactive blogging/YouTube/music event) you can toddle over to the Other Place now for more on that...



So, if you're in the Oxford area next Monday, why not pop into Blackwell's, and if you're a reader of this blog, do come and say hi....

1 comment:

Political Umpire said...

Enjoy the event, as you know I'm not anywhere Oxon so will not be there, but will be "virtually" there if you like ...