Monday, June 15, 2009

Race for Life


It's that time of year again...

I will be doing Race for Life again with the girls on 28 June. I am hoping that my back (now improving rapidly that I am seeing a chiropracter) will not cause me gip, and that I can actually remember how to run. Last year, no 2 struggled and so no 1 was able to take off and beat us both, but am hoping we might all be able to run all the way...
There are two people I think of particularly when I do Race for Life, and I shall be thinking of them again.
If you feel so motivated, you can sponsor us here Any donations gratefully received!
PS Just been for run on downs and relieved to discover despite lack of running for some months due to dodgy back, I can still run 3.5 miles. Phew.

2 comments:

pierre l said...

I have sponsered you (after some initial difficulty with the link).
Good luck with the run.

Jane Henry said...

Many thanks! That was very kind of you. Best wishes.