Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Current song obsession...

... is this. It's Wire to Wire by Razorlight, and I love it. It perfectly describes one of my characters and the destructive nature of her relationships. Am struggling a bit with the writing at the moment as I am doing something very new and keep changing my mind about exactly which way I want to go. Then I listen to this and think what the hell? So long as I can capture this emotion it will be all right on the night... (of course if I can't, then I'm in trouble.)


3 comments:

Persephone said...

Unfortunately, I was so distracted by the thought of the countless takes that must have been required to shoot this deceptively simple video, I completely forgot to listen to the song. ("Aiee! Ouch! Bugger!")

Jane Henry said...

You probably need to listen to it on Spotify then (-: I heard it first before I saw the vid.

Persephone said...

No Spotify in this here country...