Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yes, I am still alive...

I realise I have been abysmally silent on the blogging front. This is mainly because I have been both on holiday and ill. Unfortunately, for me and my poor family these two events occurred simultaneously. Therein hangs a very long tale, about which I may write more later, but as I am still feeling a bit under the weather, I don't have much energy for anything right now. That being said, Menorca was lovely, I did manage to do some swimming and I even have a fast fading tan, so it's not all bad... Also, I did manage to write a fair bit (all by hand as left the laptop at home) and the being ill abroad experience is marvellous writing material, so there's always a silver lining, eh. The annoying thing is, despite a week on bread and water I don't seem to have lost weight though. How didn't THAT happen??

PS I wouldn't recommend being ill abroad. I really, really wouldn't.

No comments: