Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bromley Literary Festival

Just a reminder that I will be on the Ladies Who Love Panel at the Bromley Literary Festival on Saturday, 2-3.30pm, Bromley Library Hall, along with Dorothy Koomson, Juliet Archer and Victoria Fox.

You can also attend a fabulous workshop by my brilliant RNA chums, Sue Moorcroft and Christina Courtenay, all about Romantic Heroes. Well worth it!

For more details, go here:
http://bromleylitfest.co.uk/

(Tediously links don't seem to work on my blog and I can't figure out why, sorry about that!)

7 comments:

Carol said...

Have fun!

It would be great to come along and meet you all, but too far away.

The Summer Season - loving it! :)

carol

Jane Henry said...

Aw shame. Another time maybe.

Glad you're enjoying the book!

Rob Buckley said...

Typical of you to come to my town when I'm entertaining friends. We're 5 minutes walk from the library. Hope you get a good turnout! ;-)

Jane Henry said...

Thanks Rob, would have been nice to see you!

Anonymous said...

Nice to find your blog! :) Blogger seems to cause problems for lots of bloggers I know - the link issue might be down to that. (or can you highlight the link and put 'insert link/url/somethinglikethat'?

Anonymous said...

I *love* the new book! Finished it today. Thank you again! Hope your panel was fun. Sarah

Ann Summerville said...

I hopped over from Dizzy Cs Little Book Blog and was excited to hear you mention Bromley. I grew up in Penge and spent a lot of time in Bromley. I hope your book does well.
Ann