Monday, May 01, 2006

Running on Empty

I am very pleased to announce that I now have a fab cover for Running on Empty, thanks to my designer chum, Rob Walster. To view said lovely cover, you can go to my website :www.marathonmum.com.

I am also pleased to announce the winner of my Top Tunes to Run to Competition. I don't know his/her name as I just had an email address, but the winner came up with the inspired Highway to Hell. Yup... I know that feeling. Honourable mentions go to Philip Buckingham for Keep on Running and Jan Waterfield for What A Feeling, because that probably just about sums it up...

I hereby launch another competition for people to tell me what they saw on marathon day that you don't see on the TV, or alternatively the funniest thing you've seen when out running. The winner will receive a bottle of bubbly and the two runners up a copy each of the book.

I am hoping to get the book off to the printers this week, so with a bit of luck I should have copies by the end of the month. I'll keep you posted. If you want more information you can email me at: jules@marathonmum.com and I'll put you on my mailing list.

And finally, I am delighted to announce that A November to Remember by Taryn Mckeiver is now available to buy, priced £9.99. You can either order it through your local bookshop, or online at Amazon. Alternatively you can buy it direct from Taryn by visiting her website: www.anovembertoremember.co.uk

No comments: